Lately, Toaster ovens have grown up, in multiple ways. They’re not just a flat way to toast bread or to re-heat a slice of pizza. Now you can find toaster ovens large sufficient to toast six or more shares of bread at a time. Some have two frames for farm even more food.
Ask any professional cook about the best brands in toaster oven, and you certainly won’t miss the name Breville Smart on the list.
And, it doesn’t end here; there is more than meets the eye. Nowadays, toaster ovens are being made with unique features that competing for standard ovens. Few of them are large enough and multipurpose enough to substitute your old-style oven for many errands. Many of you can cook a 12-inch pizza or bake a 9- by 13-inch bakery items like cake.
A toaster oven can also make extra cooking space for bigger families, or it can be a suitable application for singles.
Breville Smart Oven Pro
The stunningly designed Breville Smart Oven Pro gives you everything that you look in a toaster oven. The toasting is extremely even and constant, apart from the strips left by the wire rack—which is common in all toaster ovens. Whether you’re reheating up a frozen pizza, baking frozen flaky rusks, or sweltering chicken breasts, you’ll get the same or even better outcomes as if you used the regular oven. Actually, the Breville was the only toaster oven that baked chicken breasts so well that they looked like they could have been grilled out-of-doors. That’s rather few toaster ovens of any size can do. At 1,800 watts, this sandwich maker provides more than enough power to get the job done.
The LCD screen represents choices for toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, warm, and slow cook options. Turn the dial to select the function, temperature, and time. With so many choices, the operation is somewhat more complicated than usual, but you rapidly get the hang of it. The oven mechanically heats when suitable. During operation, the display counts down and there’s an interior light so it’s easy to keep flaps on your food.
Take your sandwich, pizza, toast making experience to the next level with Breville Smart Oven Pro toaster oven. It is compact, lightweight and helps you prepare your sandwich in the shortest time possible.
- Powered by 1800-watt, 10 cooking functions, LCD display
- Slow cook function, it comes with a Convection fan, Non-stick interior
- Auto shut-off, Time and function control dial, Auto eject rack feature
- Temperature conversion button, Special Defrost function
- Pull-out crumb tray, LED Interior light
This smart oven is made with a unique Element IQ® technology that moves the power around the oven to carry precise cooking temperatures in the right place in the exact time for delivering nothing but the perfect results.
- It is convection powered an inherent fan that circulates the air inside the oven. It also speeds up the cooking process in multifold by doffing away the cold air that environs your food.
- It comes with a special non-Stick Cavity Coating. The walls present on the side of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy and simple cleaning.
- The overall capacity of the pro is around 6-Slice Toaster, 13″ Pizza
- And it offers multiple settings which include 10 preset functions toast, Bake, Roast, Broil Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm and Slow Cook
- It used voltage 110 – 120 Volts and is powered by 1800 Watts is good enough to get you everything that you expect from your toaster oven.